Cron email to asterisk@mydomain

I reveid the below email last night after performing some updates on the server. I’m not worried about the message because everything is working fine. My question is where do I set the email address the these emails get sent to? At the moment is it sending to: [email protected] (It actually sends to my domain but changed it for this post…)

I’m 99% sure I have never set that email in the system. Below is a screenshot of my notifications page:

2018-04-19%2009_35_46-FreePBX%20Administration

Here is a copy of the email that I received.

Ticket recall
Cron  [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php ] && /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php
Sent: 18 April 2018 21:42
To: [email protected] _(Tweaked by me for this post)_
Subject: Cron [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php ] && /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php

Exception: Asterisk is not connected in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php on line 242 Stack trace:
 1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:242
 2. AGI_AsteriskManager->send_request() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:591
 3. AGI_AsteriskManager->Command() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:1544
 4. AGI_AsteriskManager->parseAsteriskDatabase() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:1513
 5. AGI_AsteriskManager->database_show() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:210
 6. AGI_AsteriskManager->LoadAstDB() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:1599
 7. AGI_AsteriskManager->database_get() /var/www/html/admin/modules/timeconditions/bin/schedtc.php:28

Can I change the To email anywhere?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

$ crontab -e -u asterisk

Add to the top:

[email protected]

That in mind please file a bug report at https://issues.freepbx.org as that cron job should redirect errors and output to /dev/null so you don’t get emailed.
That script will error whenever asterisk is not running.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.