Cron email to asterisk@mydomain

freepbx
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f4f44617f70>

(Steve) #1

I reveid the below email last night after performing some updates on the server. I’m not worried about the message because everything is working fine. My question is where do I set the email address the these emails get sent to? At the moment is it sending to: asterisk@mydomain.co.uk (It actually sends to my domain but changed it for this post…)

I’m 99% sure I have never set that email in the system. Below is a screenshot of my notifications page:

2018-04-19%2009_35_46-FreePBX%20Administration

Here is a copy of the email that I received.

Ticket recall
Cron  [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php ] && /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php
Sent: 18 April 2018 21:42
To: asterisk@mydomain.co.uk _(Tweaked by me for this post)_
Subject: Cron [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php ] && /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php

Exception: Asterisk is not connected in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php on line 242 Stack trace:
 1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:242
 2. AGI_AsteriskManager->send_request() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:591
 3. AGI_AsteriskManager->Command() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:1544
 4. AGI_AsteriskManager->parseAsteriskDatabase() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:1513
 5. AGI_AsteriskManager->database_show() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:210
 6. AGI_AsteriskManager->LoadAstDB() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:1599
 7. AGI_AsteriskManager->database_get() /var/www/html/admin/modules/timeconditions/bin/schedtc.php:28

Can I change the To email anywhere?

(Steve) #2

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Gmail - Delivery Status Notification (Delay/Failed)
(TheJames) #3
$ crontab -e -u asterisk

Add to the top:

MAILTO=thatonedude@example.com

That in mind please file a bug report at https://issues.freepbx.org as that cron job should redirect errors and output to /dev/null so you don’t get emailed.
That script will error whenever asterisk is not running.

(system) closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.