Critical error retrieve_conf failed, config not applied

i just installed and I am getting this error. can somebody please tell me how to fix this? thanks

I also got this problem after upgrading to 2.4.0.1 of Core. it reads “retrieve_conf failed with error: 255” and show continuosly with a red bar on the FreePBX system status/Notices. With this, I cannot apply my changes anymore and infact can’t create or add anything anymore.

I manually run ./retrieve_conf in /var/lib/asterisk/bin to get more detailed error and found that PHP crashes with a fatal error pointing a file which I don’t know what to edit.

What exectly can be the cause of this and what is the solution to fix this permanently.

Cheers to all.

here is what I have done so far to troubleshoot this problem. I got the following error after running retrieve_conf manually from /var/lib/asterisk/bin; PHP fatal error: Call to undefined function framework_list_extension_conflicts() in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 362.

Then I located line 362 and comment out the line and got the following errors again; PHP fatal error: Call to undefined function framework_list_problem_destinations() in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 386.

I again, located lin 386 and comment out the line and got this error again; Aborting reload because extension conflict or bad destinations. At this point I have to give up because I dont know what to comment out anymore.

I hope this error list can point out ideas of getting this problem fixed.

Cheers to All.