Critical Error Cannot write Queues configurations

I’ve got this as a critical error in the FreePBX notices section:

Failed creating/overwriting Queues extensions file: /etc/asterisk/queues_additional.conf
Added -1 weeks, -1 days, -4 hours, -27 minutes ago
(retrieve_conf.FATAL)

I’ve deleted the que*.conf files. Checked and set permissions and users and googled errrors for the last 3 hours. No go… I’ve redone ./intall_amp and reset amportal before I rebooted. It’s just not going away!

Any ideas???

Thanks

I don’t know if this is related, but I’ve found I’m getting the following from retrieve_conf also:

Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_op_conf_from_mysql.pl line 415.
DB Error: no such table

Might be related, might be another entire issue.

Dear All,

I am getting problem of mysql.pl while  install_amp script as follows:

Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_op_conf_from_mysql.pl line 415.
DB Error: no such table

and FreePBX system status shows following alert

Asterisk Manager Connection Failure
Failed to connect to the Asterisk manager through port: 5038
Added 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
(retrieve_conf.FATAL)

tail -f /var/log/asterisk/full is as follows:
[May 5 15:47:13] VERBOSE[5391] logger.c: == Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/manager.conf’: [May 5 15:47:13] VERBOSE[5391] logger.c: Found
[May 5 15:47:13] VERBOSE[5391] logger.c: == Manager ‘admin’ logged on from 127.0.0.1
[May 5 15:47:14] VERBOSE[5391] logger.c: == Manager ‘admin’ logged off from 127.0.0.1
[May 5 15:47:21] VERBOSE[5399] logger.c: == Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/manager.conf’: [May 5 15:47:21] VERBOSE[5399] logger.c: Found
[May 5 15:47:21] VERBOSE[5399] logger.c: == Manager ‘admin’ logged on from 127.0.0.1
[May 5 15:47:22] VERBOSE[5399] logger.c: == Manager ‘admin’ logged off from 127.0.0.1

can any one help me out of this problem.

Thankyou,

John

Hi

My first instinct would have me checking permissions and ownership
owner asterisk:asterisk, permissions on all conf items 0664 in etc/asterisk

johndecot,

Please do not hijack a posting about “Cannot write Queues configurations” with something totaly unrelaited. First off you’ll not get the answers to your questions as people will think they are helping out with a queue issue and yours has nothing to do with it.

Next the author of the initial question probably has notifications enabled and is now getting notices for something totaly unrelaited to his question which is rude to him.

Please repost the question as a new question.

Any One can help me for below Error

1. Critical Error retrieve_conf failed, config not applied
    Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255
    Added 45 minutes ago
    (freepbx.RCONFFAIL)

2. Critical Error Asterisk Manager Connection Failure
    Failed to connect to the Asterisk manager through port: 5038
    Added 20 hours, 58 minutes ago
    (retrieve_conf.FATAL)

Please help me.