Creating a FreePBX server template for several deployments

This is something on your network man. If the portal does not have the .10 IP then something on your network is telling the phone to go to .10. Some DHCP option 142 or something.

1 Like

Hey Tony, I can confirm that it’s nothing on the network. I was there too. We previously had DHCP options created for our own FreePBX with a different IP altogether but had disabled it when we provisioned this new VM. We wanted it to work with the Zero Touch Prov via HTTPS. Worse case, HTTP.

You know how firmware version 2.0.4.22 is supposed to fix the HTTPS provisioning? Well it also shows more at the bottom of the phone when it’s booting up to show you what it’s doing. That was the strange part because that main template that Ben had made (which this VM was created from) had that IP. It was also turned off at this point (main template)

Well I am out of ideas but you have something set somewhere with that IP. How would the phone know the first time to reach that IP. If you factory reset the phone it could only know about the PBX from the redirect server or a option 66 or 142. That is it. Their is nothing else to look at.

It will remaining a mystery.