Contributed FreePBX Modules apparently not signed

Hi guys, sorry if this was asked before, but I couldn’t find a definitive way on how to handle contributed modules in regards to module signing.

In particular, I’m trying to install OSS Endpoint Manager from GitHub (github.com/FreePBX-ContributedModules/endpointman) because the version there is newer than the one Module Admin shows (13.0.7.12 on GitHub vs 13.0.6.7)

Since I’m trying to see if the new version solves a particular issue that I have (Device list is divided by the Sangoma and FreePBX logos, instead of the logos being at the bottom) I tried updating from Module Admin, but it wouldn’t show the newest version. So I downloaded the newest version from GitHub and uploaded it to my FreePBX Distro install, but after installing it, Dashboard reports that the module is unsigned and should be re-downloaded.

Is there a way to sign the package so Dashboard won’t complain, or to add the newest version to the FreePBX module repository so it can be updated through Module Admin?

Regards, Ariel.

This version is signed in edge.

Thank you Andrew for your help.

I tried the new version and I still see the same issue, where the Device List is “overwritten” by the Sangoma and FreePBX logos in the middle of the list. Since this module is not supported by FreePBX, is it possible for you to guide me on who to contact about this issue? I have created an issue report, FC-152, but it is still unresolved.

Below is the image of the issue

This module is not maintained by us so its something you would need to fix and contribute back

I could try and fix it, but not sure what to look for. It seems that this might just be a case of HTML formatting, would you agree?

I tried the new version and I still see the same issue, where the Device
List is “overwritten” by the Sangoma and FreePBX logos in the middle of
the list.

I could try and fix this myself, but I’m not sure what to look for. It seems that this might just be a case of HTML formatting. Would you agree, Andrew?

this means there is likely an extra </div> or missing </tr> somewhere in the page. I am guessing in the generated table.

Thanks jfinstrom. Unfortunately, I don’t seem to be able to find the error, and what is worse, this issue only manifest itself if the device list is long enough, probably when more than 8 devices must be listed.

I hope Andrew Nagy is able to see this thread, I’m not sure how to contact him directly, or if there is a way to get him notified of the replies.

Regards, Ariel.

I no longer work on this module. Haven’t for 5 years now.