Contact Manager Problem


our current PBX Version:
Our Current System Version is 12.7.5-1805-3.sng7.
The version of the contact manager is

We are using Sangoma s705 phones.

Here’s the problem:
In the contact manager We have stored under external three groups.
Every group has more then 100 contacts. In the phone you can see and open
the groups. Because of the amount of the entries the phone divides it In
several pages. So much for the theory
Entries will shown to page 2, but when you try to recall entries greater then
page 2 it shows “Couldn’t load XML File”.
Until today we didn’t find any solution for our problem. Hope you have any
advice or maybe a solution for that.

Thank you in advance!

This sounds like a candidate for a Support ticket as well as being documented here. I suspect it’s a disconnect between the firmware in the phone and the contact manager, but I can’t say for sure. Getting Sangoma involved is a good idea because the phone is not open source, and I haven’t looked at the contact manager code, so I don’t know if that’s going to be part of the problem or not.

Support tickets get triaged on Monday, so you might need to get that set up for them to look at next week.

I’ve just tested, and I can’t reproduce this issue, so since the Contact Phone App is a commercial module, open a support (link at the top of page) ticket so we can see why it’s not working for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.