Console not showing all detail when using -vvvvvvvr

Did some reconfiguration with our DAHDI and SIP trunks… create groups for each DADHI trunk and set the proper order on the outbound routes… I noticed that after applying and restarting asterisk/dahdi, when logged on the console using asterisk -vvvvvvvvvr I’m not seeing any outbound calls scroll by anymore. Inbound calls still do. Station to Station and features code dialing doesn’t show up either.
The full asterisk log file on the GUI does show the proper detail.

On FreePBX14 Distro
Asterisk 13.22
PBX Firmware: 12.7.5-1902-3.sng7
PBX Service Pack: 1.0.0.0

Not sure if it makes a difference.

Try:

asterisk -rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I don’t think an extra 11 levels of verbosity will change much. I haven’t been through all of the source code, but I don’t think the verbose level ever goes much higher than 3. I could be wrong, as is common, but I’m pretty sure there’s something else going on here.

On the down side, I have no idea why that activity would suddenly stop reporting.

IIRC, isn’t there a thing in the Advanced Settings that let’s you choose which types of output messages you are going to see on the console? ERROR, WARNING, INFO, WHATEVER levels are (I think) honored somewhere in there, separate from the Verbosity Level.

Ended up doing a full reboot and it’s working normally again…

weird

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.