Connectwise integration with screen popups

No its been pushed to Edge release

Sweet. Time to test it out. I have been waiting for awhile for this.

Not sure why riches comment was flagged. It actually looks to be quite an impressive integration. I still want to try out the native one. :slight_smile:

Flagged as spam by users as he came in with a brand new post and posted that same thread in like 10 places and than left.

A post was split to a new topic: Connectwise setup

Hi Tony,

Iā€™m very interested in the FreePBX/Pbxact software. I opened up a PBXact cloud account to do some testing. The current issue I have is the CRM integration with Connectwise. We are an on-premises Connectwise user. Sangoma support is telling me your CRM-link module integration does not support Connectwise on-premises users. It seems like all the data fields are there to make a connection to a on-premises system. I had issues from the beginning getting just the Connectwise datafields to populate in the CRM module so iā€™m wondering if there is a further issue with the module preventing the connection. Iā€™m having a difficult time getting help from Connectwise cause they are saying the integration is not official yet. Iā€™m not sure if true why Sangoma would have left out on-premises users but would really like to see the integration working. Whats the current status and full feature set of the Connectwise integration? Ticket # 778975

That would be a question for James but we use their APIs they publish so not sure if that works with premise edition of Connectwise.

@jfinstrom James, Do you have any information on if the Connectwise integration will ever work for on-premises users. It looks like the integration is very far along and that itā€™s just a small missing part to make this work for all the on-premises Connectwise users.

[mod edit] link to feature request:
https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-16678

The question would come down to are the APIā€™s exactly the same. We hit ā€œregion.connectwiseā€¦/endpointā€ so if "localurlā€¦/endpoint is the same this would work fine I am sure.

If itā€™s as simple as that it would go along way in our purchasing decision. We are trying to find ways to increase our efficiency of our contact center operations and lower cost. The Connectwise integration is major for us. What can I do to help move it forward? Feel free to reach out if youā€™d like to use our self hosted CW system as the test.

@jfinstrom I am a connectwise Developer for my company. The APIā€™s for cloud and local should be the exact same. Most of the time the APIā€™s only changed on yearly updates.

1 Like