Connectivity menu changed. No Trunks tab

On the GUI, my Trunks module in Connectivity has disappeared, along with Inbound Routes and probably other things. Have they been recently moved? I last used them a month ago.
Asterix 13.27.1
FreePBX 14.0.13.23

Check module admin if there’s any disabled modules.
Also try clearing cache.

Nothing disabled, although there is no Trunks module in the Connectivity section of the list of modules (or anywhere else).
Clearing cache? Any tips?

Also cannot reload/ Apply config
I get this: Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

Unable to continue. Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Core’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install core 2) fwconsole ma enable core in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 213

However, it does not recognize fwconsole

Is Asterisk running? Log in by SSH to find out.

In FreePBX 15, if Asterisk is not running, those menu items are greyed and italicized like this:

You would also see this very obvious indicator:

edit: you updated your post after I replied, so my answer is not right, but I’ll leave it for the color commentary.

Sounds like the core module is uninstalled. What’s the output of

fwconsole ma list

sorry, our messages crossed paths. I can’t use fwconsole

Asterisk is running. the phones are working.

Fixed!. Reinstalled the core module as per the instructions in the error message.
For the idiots out there, has to be done via SSH, can’t be done via the CLI on the GUI.
Don’t ask me why.

The CLI in the GUI is what it says ‘Asterisk CLI’, FreePBX modules are not managed from the Asterisk CLI.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.