Connecting mitel pbx with freepbx

Is it possible to use mitel sip connection to link mitel pbx to freepbx?

I can’t have SIP/trunk from the mitel PBX, but I would like to transfer call from this pbx to my new freebpx and make internal call with extention.

I seam that freebpx is well connected to the mitel has I get this

mitelpbxip:5060      N      141    285 Registered           Tue, 01 Mar 2016 11:08:26

but I can’t receive nor make call using it.
I can see this log on freepbx

app_dial.c: Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
pbx.c: Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:24] NoOp("PJSIP/104-00000016", "Dial failed for some reason with DIALSTATUS = CHANUNAVAIL and HANGUPCAUSE = 18") in new stack
pbx.c: Executing [s-NOANSWER@macro-dialout-trunk:1] NoOp("PJSIP/104-00000016", "Dial failed due to trunk reporting NOANSWER - giving up") in new stack

Someone have an idea? Thanks!

Couple of questions:-

Did you buy enough SIP licenses from Mitel?

Did you try using chan-sip?

Yes we have enough SIP Licence from mitel. In fact I have replaced my mitel phone with a connection to the pbx from freePBX. I now use standard SIP phone.

Yes I’m using chan-sip

Then please explain

pbx.c: Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:24] NoOp(“PJSIP/104-00000016”, “Dial failed for some reason with DIALSTATUS = CHANUNAVAIL and HANGUPCAUSE = 18”) in new stack

pbx.c: Executing [s-NOANSWER@macro-dialout-trunk:1] NoOp(“PJSIP/104-00000016”, “Dial failed due to trunk reporting NOANSWER - giving up”) in new stack

Be aware that by default in newer FreePBI, chan-sip talks on 5061 and chan-pjsip on 5060

Not Mitel, but I have linked a Shoretel switch to an asterisk install. We achieved complete integration. Call any xtn, transfer a call from anywhere to anywhere etc. It took some finesse but it’s rock solid.

So it can be done. How to do it on Mitel, no idea.
Can you show what you have set on the Mitel, and show the trunk settings on the Asterisk side, I’ll look for similarities to my setup and see if I can help.