I have FreeBBX184.108.40.206 on Asterisk 11.25.1 with all modules up to date
Two days ago, when calling our main numbers, callers started being requested their name; "At the tone, please say your name" and the Confirm Calls dialog was played to the receiving agent at each incoming call. I checked all the settings and also restarted the server. No change
The main numbers route to a time condition. During work hours this then routes to a queue containing ext 201 (reception); this extension has a follow-me to ext 201and 299 (night-bell)
Afterhours, the time condition routes to a ring group which contains ext 201and 209 (night-bell)
I have checked (and re-applied) the following:
- Extensions, that Call Screening is set to "Disabled"
- Follow-me; that Confirm Calls is un-ticked
- Queue; that Call Confirm is un-ticked
- Ring group; that Confirm Calls is un-ticked
- Inbound routes; that Privacy Manager is set to "No"
Please can someone tell me what I am missing?