I can’t configure skype for asterisk for outbound call (SkypeOut). I am able to make skype calls, but can’t make calls to landlines.
I have bought credits and test account on windows box and it works.
When I try to configure from FreePBX it gives me all-circuits-busy
What I have done are:
- create custom trunk with custom dial string: skype/+/$OUTNUM$
- create outbound route with dial pattern: 9|. (using the skype trunk above)
When I try to place a call to 93242383282 I get all circuits are busy.
checked in the console I have
– Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s,25)
– Executing [[email protected]:25] Set(“SIP/404-09204c00”, “the_num=3242383282”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:26] Dial(“SIP/404-09204c00”, “skype/3242383282,300,”) in new stack
– Couldn’t call 5656
== Everyone is busy/congested at this time (0:0/0/0)
Any idea why that happen? I have tried and with only skype/$OUTNUM$