Commercial End Point Manager Questions

Bought the commercial version, have some issues, thanks in advance. Looks like you still fill out the extension info separately, then use the new manager to do some deployment configurations. I have to remove it from OSS manager after creating the extension, maybe a better way?

(1) My BIGGEST problem: Though the Yealink phones auto-provisiosned w/o issue, the Astra 6753i phones will not, any idea why?

(2) There is a network scan option, but it does not do anything, I have it can the network, assuming I will see attached phones, but nothing appears, whereas in OSS version., that works fine.

(3) Why it still say BETA?

(4) It does some of the provisioning, but not all as an example, if I add to an extension an allowed codec g729:30, the ptime is not updated, but this could be more an issue with extensions than manager?

Anyway, if anyone has a clue on (1) the Astra 53i phones, and (2) network scan, that would be great.

The unprovisioned Astra 6753i does not show up via network scan, even though it has good ip address, etc. So I bet you these issues are me, not EPM, thanks again.

BTW, I am doing that now…should read the doc first :frowning:

So I’ll post again this AM once I thorughly go through the doc

Removed OSS, emptied tftpboot, force re-installed EPM, had to copy back the file and 2 folders from tftpboot backup into tftpboot. Checked everything, Astra 6753i still fails to provision. BTW, says No Service on 6753i, if that rings any bells.

but not auto provision still

Can make out-going calls, goes right to voice mail on incoming / extension dial, dnd is off, and the phone is regisetred, arghhhh!

If you have any thoughts why this phone will not auto-provision via the EPM, please let me know, it is really annoying. (1) Goes right to voice-mail, and digits like *97 do not work, etc, but I can make out-going calls.

6753i auto-provision anyone? via Commercial EPM
If you have any thoughts why this phone will not auto-provision via the EPM, please let me know, it is really annoying. (1) Goes right to voice-mail, and digits like *97 do not work, etc, but I can make out-going calls.