Comment out some lines in extensions.conf

hello
I have asterisk + freepbx
I want to comment out this lines from extensions.conf

; Extensions with no Voicemail box reporting BUSY come here
exten => s-BUSY,1,NoOp(Extension is reporting BUSY and not passing to Voicemail)
exten => s-BUSY,n,GotoIf($["${IVR_RETVM}" = “RETURN” & “${IVR_CONTEXT}” != “”]?exit,1)
exten => s-BUSY,n,Playtones(busy)
exten => s-BUSY,n,Busy(20)

but I know that it wont be done manualy

How can I do this?

No ideas?

Why on earth do you want to comment out those lines? Those lines are there to detect if the phone is busy. Have you any idea what will happen if you comment out the lines?

There is nothing prohibiting you to do your changes, feel free to do it but if it breaks you have a lot of pieces to play with.

I want to configure callback on busy
Here you can see what i want to do.

http://www.osslab.org.tw/index.php?title=實驗專案/Asterisk/Tips/忙線回撥-Busy_CallBack

exten => s-BUSY,1,NoOp(Extension is reporting BUSY and set automatical CallBack)
exten => s-BUSY,2,ChanIsAvail(SIP/${MACRO_EXTEN}|s)
exten => s-BUSY,3,GotoIf($["${AVAILSTATUS}"<=“1”]?s-NOANSWER,1)
exten => s-BUSY,4,Read(digit|busy-callback|1|i|3) ;Playback “busy-callback” before press digits and 3 attempts will be made.
exten => s-BUSY,5,GotoIf($["${digit}"=“5”]?s-busy-callback,1 ;press 5 enable CallBack
exten => s-BUSY,6,Hangup

exten => s-busy-callback,1,AGI(busy_callback.sh,${CALLERID(number)},${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s-busy-callback,2,Playback(busy-callback-ok)
exten => s-busy-callback,3,Hangup

Also if you know another way how to do this I will be glad to know it :slight_smile:

OK, now I get it.

Create a file called extensions_override_freepbx.conf, then copy the section that contains the [macro-exten-vm] from extensions.conf into that file. Now you change whatever you want in the extensions_override_freepbx.conf, this file will override the extension.conf context [macro-exten-vm]

This is the supported way of customizing the dialplan.

That’s what i was interested in. I really appreciate your help

thank you!