CoExistance with VestaCP

I have installed PBX in a Flash on a fresh Centos 6.3 installation. Got everything set up and then I wanted to go ahead and share the server with a public facing web site so I installed VestaCP (Vesta Control Panel) on top of the PBX in a flash installation and wanted to create a virtual host to the PBIAF directory when called from a locally mapped domain on my computer. (made up a domain in my hosts file on my local PC).

I then went to the apache hosts file for the domain I set up in the Vesta Control panel to the /var/www/html/ directory that PBIAF resides in. When I call it though from the address bar (www.example.com), it comes up with a 403 error which I know is a forbidden error.

I know what I have done is not a normal thing and certainly not an ideal thing, but I am doing this to keep my costs down while I am out of work and almost on the street and using the PBX as a phone line to keep job interviews coming in.

Is there a way to get this back up and running under a newly “locally mapped” domain name?

EDIT: Never mind - I just deployed it to a different machine for now.