Clock Font Color on Sangoma Phones

With Sangoma phones, is it possible to change the color of the font used on the clock/date, specifically the black color used for when the clock/date is relocated to the center of the screen because you’ve enabled a Phone Label?

We have S700 phones in deployment at a client. Their logo and colors company-wide are on the dark side of things. The color of said clock and date are black (when it gets relocated due to a phone label being used anyway, it’s a lighter color when it’s on the top bar). As a result it’s very hard to read with their background picture. I realize the easy answer is just change their background, and we may have to do that, but that would hurt their desired branding a bit.

Before doing that, I thought I would ask if there is any hidden variables that one can place in the basefile to change the color used on the Clock/date? I remember with Cisco phones there was a huge amount of XML options not exposed by EPM we could add manually. Hoping something like that might exist here too.

my recommendation would be to open a ticket at https://support.sangoma.com where they can guide you on the right direction for this.

No we don’t have the ability currently to do that. A feature request would be great and we can look at adding it in the future.

Interesting. Today I went to a different client where they too are setup in similar fashion and noticed that their clock font is White, instead of black like the OP system I was talking about. Wondering if the phone is deciding what color to use based on dominant colors in the background image or something.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.