CID Superfecta with Google Contacts

The CID Superfecta has previously worked great for us. It just started to not function. I did a test in the “Debug/Test Run Scheme”. Here is the result

Executing GoogleContacts
Searching Google Contacts for number: (REDACTED)
{"error":{"type":"Whoops\\Exception\\ErrorException","message":"DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input","file":"\/var\/www\/html\/admin\/modules\/superfecta\/includes\/oauth-google\/Google_Service_ReadContacts.php","line":71}}

Somehow the Oath code wasn’t working. I replaced the Oath code for google and now I get this error.

{“error”:{“type”:“PDOException”,“message”:“SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘9218\u202c’ in ‘field list’”,“file”:"/var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/sources/source-Superfecta_Cache.module",“line”:90}}

Isn’t SuperFecta Open Source?

Not saying someone else might not bump into this, but troubleshooting this at the source code level should be satisfying. Imagine the boost your esteem within the group. Aunt Polly don’t just let anyone work on the source here. She like it a particular way and she don’t want you work on it lessen you a really good coder.

https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-19692

Source: Superfecta - new errors and timeouts

1 Like

Isn’t SuperFecta Open Source?

Not saying someone else might not bump into this, but troubleshooting this at the source code level should be satisfying. Imagine the boost your esteem within the group. Aunt Polly don’t just let anyone work on the source here. She like it a particular way and she don’t want you work on it lessen you a really good coder.

Good to know. Thank you. I wasn’t aware it was open source.

https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-19692

Source: Superfecta - new errors and timeouts

Thank you @PitzKey. It appears the issue is the same. I will watch and contribute to the bug report.

The Google Contacts module for Superfecta was contributed by someone in the community, but I’ve long since forgotten who. As far as I know, nobody is actively working on this issue so I encourage anyone affected to roll up their sleeves and attempt to debug it themselves.

1 Like

Thank You Aunt Polly…
:wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.