CID Superfecta not working

It could well be that Joni played around with different settings and certain numbers with different formats are stored in the cache. And it could also be that Joni has several inbound routes and forgot to activate Superfecta on one of them :wink:

Superfecta is enabled for all my inbound routes. This is obviously the first thing I have checked. I have also disabled the Superfecta Cache as a source in the default scheme to avoid different results from caching. I have noticed when I am testing the scheme the + character is automatically removed in the debug log (see screenshot). Maybe this is the reason why it is working when debugging.

How do you store numbers in your phonebook (contact manager, LDAP, etc…with or without +)?
Could you please run the Superfecta test with the highest debug level (not just info) and post the full content? Maybe this helps to find out what’s going on…

As I have already wrote, I have stored the number in the contact manager. With the +49 and with just a 0. Both are working in the debug run. When I am setting the debug level to “all” there is no more output which is helping. Just the following:

Executing FreePBX Contactmanager
'Jonathan Francke'
result  took 0.0933 seconds.

I tried to reproduce your problem. I removed the reformatting in my extensions_custom.conf. I added both phone numbers (+countrycode and just with the local area code) in the contact manager. The name does not show up during an incoming call. In the CDR Reports the CID field just shows the number, once (not twice).
In CID Superfecta, when I test the same +countrycode number it shows the name. So, it seems you really discovered a bug :wink:

EDIT: My skills are limited, maybe I am wrong…I left a two line reformatting in my extensions_custom.conf…otherwise the call did not go through. Is this applied before or after Superfecta?

[from-trunk-sip-innosoft-in]
exten => _.,1,ExecIf($[ "${CALLERID(name):0:3}" = "+43" ]?Set(CALLERID(name)=0${CALLERID(name):3}))
exten => _.,n,goto(from-pstn,${EXTEN},1)

If the lines above are applied at the end, then it is not a bug but user-based :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.