CID Superfecta not working on new trunk - scheme works OK on everything else

Hi,

I’m having issues with my current trunk provider so am testing out a new one. Everything is working OK however, CID Superfecta isn’t adding the details to the call, when we normally get an incoming call from a staff member for example it’ll pull the details from the internal directory or if we have a cold call and it’s in one of the databases, that will be pulled from somewhere etc, as it’s supposed to work.

If I call in on the new trunk it displays my number fine, no missing or extra digits but no name either. I can still call in on the old trunk and Superfecta works fine. I have checked in the inbound route and it’s configured the same as the other, working routes. Enable Superfecta Lookup - On & Superfecta Scheme - ALL (I only have one and it’s called Default so it just tries that).

Lastly, the new trunk is configured as PJSip, the old is also PJSip however the one I have pasted as working below is SIP. It does work fine on both.

Executing [[email protected]:1] Set("PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4", "__DIRECTION=INBOUND") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:2] Set("PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4", "CHANNEL(language)=en_GB") in new stack

Omitted 

Executing [[email protected]:17] NoOp("PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:18] Set("PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4", "__CALLINGNAMEPRES_SV=allowed_not_screened") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:19] Set("PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4", "__CALLINGNUMPRES_SV=allowed_not_screened") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:20] Set("PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4", "CALLERID(name-pres)=allowed_not_screened") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:21] Set("PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4", "CALLERID(num-pres)=allowed_not_screened") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:22] Set("PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4", "CIDSFSCHEME=QUxMfEFMTA==") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:23] AGI("PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4", "/var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi") in new stack
    -- Launched AGI Script /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: Executing Scheme..
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: Scheme Asked is: ALL
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: The DID is: 442079961821
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: The CNUM is: +447775689999
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: The CNAME is: +447775689999
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi:
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: Starting scheme Default
    -- <PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4>AGI Script /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi completed, returning 0
    -- Executing [[email protected]:24] Set("PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4", "CALLERID(name)=") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:25] NoOp("PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4", "CallerID Entry Point") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:26] Goto("PJSIP/1823LondonTrunk-000000f4", "from-did-direct,210,1") in new stack

Working Trunk -

Executing [[email protected]:1] Set("SIP/Voipfone-Sip-00000001", "__DIRECTION=INBOUND") in new stack

Executing [[email protected]:16] NoOp("SIP/Voipfone-Sip-00000001", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:17] Set("SIP/Voipfone-Sip-00000001", "__CALLINGNAMEPRES_SV=allowed_not_screened") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:18] Set("SIP/Voipfone-Sip-00000001", "__CALLINGNUMPRES_SV=allowed_not_screened") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:19] Set("SIP/Voipfone-Sip-00000001", "CALLERID(name-pres)=allowed_not_screened") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:20] Set("SIP/Voipfone-Sip-00000001", "CALLERID(num-pres)=allowed_not_screened") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:21] Set("SIP/Voipfone-Sip-00000001", "CIDSFSCHEME=QUxMfEFMTA==") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:22] AGI("SIP/Voipfone-Sip-00000001", "/var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi") in new stack
    -- Launched AGI Script /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: Executing Scheme..
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: Scheme Asked is: ALL
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: The DID is: 30203347
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: The CNUM is: 07775689999
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: The CNAME is: 07775689999
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi:
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: Starting scheme Default
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: Converting result to UTF-8
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: Setting caller id to: Warren
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: CID Determined to be: 'Warren'
 /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: Attempting to set lookupcid
    -- <SIP/Voipfone-Sip-00000001>AGI Script /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi completed, returning 0
    -- Executing [[email protected]:23] Set("SIP/Voipfone-Sip-00000001", "CALLERID(name)=Warren") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:24] NoOp("SIP/Voipfone-Sip-00000001", "CallerID Entry Point") in new stack
    -- Executing [[email protected]:25] Goto("SIP/Voipfone-Sip-00000001", "from-did-direct,210,1") in new stack

The CallerID number format is different from your working trunk. Have you been testing with the new format to make sure your lookups work?

/var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi: The CNUM is: +447775689999
1 Like

That’s it!

I overlooked the fact it’s presenting the number with +44 instead of the local 0. Question is, how to I tell it to look for both types of number?

Superfecta schemes have a field for adding dial patterns. You will have to experiment, but you probably want patterns like:

0+44|XXXXXXXXXX
0XXXXXXXXXX

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.