CID Superfecta GoogleContacts Error

I attempted to set up a Google Contact scheme and I was able to successfully allow the third party access, but when I run a Debug I get he following error (note that I commented out the phone number):

Executing GoogleContacts
Searching Google Contacts for number: #########
{“error”:{“type”:“Whoops\Exception\ErrorException”,“message”:“DOMDocument::loadXML(): Start tag expected, ‘<’ not found in Entity, line: 1”,“file”:"/var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/includes/oauth-google/Google_Service_ReadContacts.php",“line”:71}}

I took the phone number from somebody in my Contacts, of course. I also tried variations on the phone number, including +1.

Thanks.

Bumping just this once. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.