I spend 3 days for this issue without any progress.
- PJSIP extension
- Phonebook entry with my number as seen in UCP Callevents
- Caller ID Lookup Services set to intern
- CID Superfecta set to Asterisk Phonebook
- CID Superfecta test passes succesful and retrievs my name from Phonebook
- The only one Inbound Route set to CID Lookup Source and to CID Superfecta
A call from outside shows the number, but there is absolutly no lookup, not in CID Lookup Sources an not in CID superfecta, so I only get the number of the caller.
In CLI-Console I can’t see any line related to CID lookup, it seems, my lookup sources where totally ignored and I havee no idea why.
I read something from DID or CID must not left blank to take a lookup. But I tried also to set a DID and/or CID in inbound routes from ANY to my trunk-number (DID), it makes no difference. Btw: Should the DID not be important to pass the call to my extension? It doesn’t matter, I can take 000000000 for DID, every call comes in.
Every little hint is appreciated, meanwhile I despair… Thank you for help