CID based inbound routing problem

nope - line 11 is correct, it should not be changed as you indicate. Look at the first few lines of my generated dialplan I pasted above:

exten => _./0000000000,1,Set(__FROM_DID=${EXTEN})
exten => _./0000000000,n,Goto(s,1)
exten => s/0000000000,1,ExecIf($["${FROM_DID}" = ""],Set,__FROM_DID=${EXTEN})
exten => s/0000000000,n,Gosub(app-blacklist-check,s,1)
exten => s/0000000000,n,Gosub(cidlookup,cidlookup_1,1)

You will notice that the first two are “_.” which is designed to be that way, since the desire is to catch DIDs that don’t come in as ‘s’. So you are going to have to have a look again at what is going on. You need to get the patch applied right so we can evaluate if the new dialplan is right or not (which it should be but needs other eyes).

I rolled back that change, and the correct code is being generated.
I noticed the release of the patches and i will apply the online updates today.

Thanks again, i guess this long thread can be closed :wink:

[ext-did-0001]
include => ext-did-0001-custom
exten => fax,1,Goto(ext-fax,in_fax,1)
exten => s,1,Set(__FROM_DID=${EXTEN})
exten => s,n,Gosub(app-blacklist-check,s,1)
exten => s,n,ExecIf($[ "${CALLERID(name)}" = "" ] ?Set(CALLERID(name)=${CALLERID(num)}))
exten => s,n,Set(__CALLINGPRES_SV=${CALLERPRES()})
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERPRES()=allowed_not_screened)
exten => s,n,Goto(timeconditions,2,1)
exten => _./0000000000,1,Set(__FROM_DID=${EXTEN})
exten => _./0000000000,n,Goto(s,1)
exten => s/0000000000,1,ExecIf($["${FROM_DID}" = ""]?Set(__FROM_DID=${EXTEN}))
exten => s/0000000000,n,Gosub(app-blacklist-check,s,1)
exten => s/0000000000,n,ExecIf($[ "${CALLERID(name)}" = "" ] ?Set(CALLERID(name)=${CALLERID(num)}))
exten => s/0000000000,n,Set(__CALLINGPRES_SV=${CALLERPRES()})
exten => s/0000000000,n,Set(CALLERPRES()=allowed_not_screened)
exten => s/0000000000,n,Goto(app-announcement-3,s,1)

I am running trixbox and when I go into the module admin it will not let me upgrade to 2.5.1.2 because it says I am running 5.5.1.1? I tried to modify the xml so that freePBX thought that I was running 2.5.1.1 so I could get the upgrade but that does not seem to work. Is their any other way to apply this patch?

Thanks,

Greg

version 5.5.x.x is trixbox’s version. You are pulling from the trixbox repo NOT the FreePBX repo. did you follow the upgrade instructions from this site for upgrading or did you just upgrade via the trixbox screens. If it is from the trixbox screens there is nothing we can do as they have modified the code to point to there own “forked” version which they can’t seem to keep up to date and complete.

To upgrade to the true FreePBX look on the left hand edge of this page, and select Documentation, then installation. Go to the bottom fo that page and select “upgrade your system” then look down about 8 paragraphs for the instructions (or search for the word trixbox).

keep in mind, trixbox has bumped their version numbers up to ‘5.5.X.X’ which FreePBX will consider a more recent version. So even if you switch repositories or try to manually load a tarball, FreePBX will think you are loading an older version an not allow you to do so. (I might be wrong on the tarball approach, you could try).

The way to ‘fool’ FreePBX into thinking you are using an older version of a module is to change the version in the modules table in the database, that represents the version it thinks you are running.