Changing The Language

Hi dear friends,

Somebody could to tell me how to can I change the language in order to listen the record messages in spanish for example.

In the front end of FreePBX, in the right corner on the toop of page, there is a little windows where the users can to change the language, but when I change the language (e.x. English —> to —> spanish ), nothing happens.

What can I expect to change…?

Thanks in advance for your help…, today I am not going to bed up to I can resolve this issue…, so I’ll appreciate your help…

Luis Moreno

I see a “Builtin” what is that?

cosmicwombat - it’s for ‘built-in’ functionality in framework (probably could have had a better name, maybe we’ll change that). It’s what allows module_admin to be removed from users in database mode.

Philippe Lindheimer - FreePBX Project Lead
http//freepbx.org - IRC #freepbx

elmundoip - look for module admin

Thanks Philippe,

But i think i have a lot of doubts…, because I applied all the modules that appears in the MOdule Admin Section…, but the system (FreePBX Status System) continue show me the messages:

a) I need to install FreePBX again…?
b) The CDR are in a file /etc/asterisk/cdr but I would like to have it in the Mysql Database, please you know what more i need to know to do this change.

Thanks a lot of for your help…
Best Regards,

Notice 46 New modules are available

The following new modules are available for download
findmefollow (2.4.13.2)
dashboard (0.3.3.1)
ringgroups (2.2.16.2)
featurecodeadmin (1.0.5.3)
music (1.5.1.5)
zoip (0.2.0)
irc (1.1.1.3)
phpagiconf (1.2.2)
blacklist (1.1.3.5)
disa (2.2.2.2)
speeddial (1.0.4.2)
queues (2.2.13.3)
phpinfo (1.1.0.1)
javassh (1.0.1.1)
dictate (1.1.2.2)
cidlookup (1.2.1.3)
pbdirectory (0.3.1.2)
customerdb (1.2.3.1)
phonebook (1.1.5.7)
parking (2.1.2.1)
callforward (1.1.2)
backup (2.1.4.8)
paging (1.6.6.1)
pinsets (1.2.2.2)
miscapps (0.2.3.5)
callback (1.4.2.3)
voicemail (2.0.3.4)
recordings (3.3.5.4)
miscdests (1.3.4.3)
asteriskinfo (0.3.0.1)
daynight (1.0.2.4)
core (2.3.1.0)
timeconditions (2.4.3.1)
donotdisturb (1.0.2.2)
conferences (1.2.1.2)
announcement (0.8.5.2)
logfiles (1.1.1)
ivr (2.5.15.1)
asterisk-cli (1.1.2.1)
inventorydb (1.1.0)
printextensions (1.3.2)
manager (1.3.1)
infoservices (1.3.5.1)
gabcast (1.2.5.1)
callwaiting (1.1.2.2)
framework (2.3.1.0)

Added 4 days, 13 hours, 54 minutes ago
(freepbx.NEWMODS)

you can delete the message in the dashboard about the new modules. It won’t put a new one until the next time a new module becomes available. As far as CDRs, it sounds like you might be missing asterisk_addons.

Thanks Phellipe…

I deleted the messages in the dashboard…, now I have not more notice about a new modules. I too fix the problem with the asterisk_addons installing again and loading the modules in order to work with the database.

Luis Moreno

Private questions…

Phillipe, I see you are FreePBX Project Lead…, I have a Project with FreePBX…

I have an IP Technology Company…, and now we are working hard with IP Telephony…, I would like to know:

a) Can I modify the FreePBX look and Feel in order to customize the view with the logo of my company…? No include features or something like that…, that is not my business.

b) I would like to have a Technical Support paying for the services. In this since, I am inquired about, and I found information about the cost for technical support: $750,00 for 5 hours of Technical Support and $150 for one hours of Technical Support.

I think that this price is very expensive for me, but my Company is not big…, at least that you suggest me a business models that can give me the profit in order I can pay you.

c) I have seen a strong interface that running over windows and it communicate with an Asterisk and
database server in order to configure the extension, trunk, and all features that we can configure on Asterisk. The cost of the interface is very down and include support.

I have seen that with the time it going to appears a lot of companies offering Aterisk’s interfaces that it going to compite with FreePBX…

I wonder if possible, or if you already have on the your road map the idea to have plans to Companies like my case…, in order that we can have a Technical support for one year for example.

The Idea is that we can to do business’s alliances in order to have Technical Support at down costs.

I know the the FreePBS is Free software, but the Technical Support in necessary and needs a additional effort.

What do you think about that…

Thanks my Friends,

Luis Moreno

emailed private response to Private Questions.

Hi Philippe …

Sorry but didn’t receive the -mail with your answers about the questions that I did you… I am very interesting in the technical support, so i would like please if you can check to know if you sent to the answers…

Best Regards,

it was sent to your gmail account registered on this site.

PLease Phillippe…

If you want you can put the answers in this site…, I don’t care…, but if you can please send me it again because I haven’t received yet…

Thanks again,

Best Regards,

Luis Moreno

I sent it again - it’s probably stuck in you spam folder.

Hi friends,

Somebody could to tell me how to can I change the language in order to listen the record messages in spanish for example.

In the front end of FreePBX, in the right corner on the toop of page, there is a little windows where the users can to change the language, but when I change the language (e.x. English —> to —> spanish ), nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for your help…, today I am not going to bed up to I can resolve this issue…, so I’ll appreciate your help…

Luis Moreno

Luis Moreno

I, too, am interested in having an alternate language. However, I am not talking about the GUI – I am talking about voice prompts. I would like the first option in my IVR to be “choose 1 for English, 2 for Shqip” and then have all options thereafter be consistent with that. I can do this without difficulties for the prompts which I record myself, but I also would like to be able to use features such as “Directory” which have prompts already recorded. How does one go about using a feature like that with 1 set of voice prompts in one IVR context and another set of voice prompts in another IVR context?

In asterisk now beta 6, are the file for it, to be able to listen to the mailbox of voice in other languages, in FreePBX where we can find those files?