Changes of interface

Hi,
My FreePBX distro version is 10.13.66
After modules updates by module admin, I noticed that interface of adding data to chan_sip extension was changed. Two references of “context” settings forms was appeared: “context”, that is filled “from-internal” by default, and “custom-context” where can be choosed required one. Suppose, I want to create extension and apply it to custom context I need.

1. If I choose particular custom context without removing “from-internal” from “context” form, I get the “from-internal” context at the extension settings in the “sip_additional.conf”.
  2. If I remove “from-internal” from “context” form, then I choose the custom context I need, I don’t get any value in “context” at the sip_additional.conf. Like this:
    "context= ".
    Therefore I’ll need to go to the extension settings again, change a custom context I need again, and save again. Thus, to add a new extension without default context, it needs to be changed two times.
    Is it normal behavior and so was planned? Are there no contradictions of that?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.