Change "To" field in sip header

Hey,

what i need to do is change “To” field in sip header.When we doing a registration of sip trunk in one host( lets say sip.plahh.com ) and we calling out from trunk, then provider expect that “To” field is set to To: sip:[email protected] default it sets to [email protected] ( hostname we register trough ) but i need to send a header that contains with [email protected] glue how to implement this?

Thanks in advance,
Argo

All of the Asterisk peer level parameters can be set in the FreePBX trunk configuration. Several options (depending on Asterisk version) can be set that effect SIP identities.

This is a reference:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+config+sip.conf

The most definitive documentation for your Asterisk version is in the sample sip.conf included with Asterisk.

I can’t find any parameter that will change domain part in “To” field.As i told before that From and To domain fields should be identical.When i set host parameter in trunk to pbx.provider.com, then header looks good but i need to send sip invite to 155.155.155.155 …

To: sip:[email protected] <- should be [email protected]

Argo

So the ‘fromdomain’ parameter did not do what you wanted?

Above example shows that this part of header is correct :slight_smile: From: “My Name” sip:[email protected] ;tag=as1b161d49 <- fromdomain …