chan_dahdi.c: read returned error help?

I have a fresh install of FreePBX with a TDM400. I added “mwimonitor = yes” to the DAHDi config page. Everytime a call comes in, asterisk just spits out errors:

[2015-08-08 19:04:00] WARNING[11120] chan_dahdi.c: read returned error: Resource temporarily unavailable
[2015-08-08 19:04:00] WARNING[11068] chan_dahdi.c: Read failed with -1: Resource temporarily unavailable
[2015-08-08 19:04:00] WARNING[11115] chan_dahdi.c: read returned error: Resource temporarily unavailable
[2015-08-08 19:04:01] WARNING[11116] chan_dahdi.c: read returned error: Resource temporarily unavailable

That continues until asterisk locks up and restarts. Has anyone seen this error before and is maybe able to point me in the correct direction? Thanks!

That’s normally a hardware error. Asterisk (the process) asked a Dahdi device for audio, and the Dahdi device wasn’t responding.

Ensure all hardware is firmly seated, and if it still keeps happening, look into replacing it.

Ive tried reseating it a few times. If I am going to look at replacing it, is there any cards that you would recommend? I only need 2 FXO ports.

Well, if you buy a Sangoma card from https://portal.schmoozecom.com/index.php/store/displayStore#hardware/Sangoma you help support the FreePBX project.

There’s also a wizard there that’ll help you chose the right card. I’m guessing an A200BRM with a FXO board sounds like what you want.