Certificate named "sysadmin" is going to expire in less than a month. Please update this certificate in Certificate Manager

SECURITY NOTICE:

Some Certificates are expiring or have expired:
Certificate named “sysadmin” is going to expire in less than a month.
Please update this certificate in Certificate Manager

Hi,

Anyone with ideas about how to do this? There is no apparent way to me on how in the Cert manager page.

Thank you

Hi @pbx3

There is no much detail available from your above comments.
Can you please add details of which certificate you are using?
Your certman module version. So that it will help to understand the issue more.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi,

we are using cert manager ver 14.0.7

We keep getting emails telling us certs are expired/expiring.

We see this in cert manager:

Is there more info I can provide to know why this is happening, or what to do about this?

Thank you

Hi @pbx3

From the screenshot provided by you we can see a certificate called sysadmin available in your certificate manager. You are getting the mail notification because this certificate is going to be expired soon.
If you are not using that certificate anymore then you can simply delete that certificate and the issue will be resolved or else you have to update the license.

Thank you

Hi,

The cert for sysadim came with the freepbxhosting instance which is supplied by Sangoma as I understand it. How do we update the default cert? Does the lets encrypt cert cover this?

Thank you

Subtle correction, FreePBX Hosting is not Sangoma, nor is the cert supplied by Sangoma. This is a question for FreeBPX Hosting/Cyberlynk.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.