I have FreePBX 2.10 on Asterisk 10.3 and i cannot see the CDR reports.
I have a older server (exact same version) which is working perfectly and i did a fullbackup and restore of the older server on to the newer one. asteriskcdrdb database has the CDRS from the old system and i can see the CDR reports on the GUI of the old system but i cannot see CDRS if i generate new calls and i checked they are not being written to asteriskcdrdb. (i noticed the DB password changed after the restore to the ‘old’ servers password)
When i restart asterisk i see this warning:
[2013-01-11 14:36:14] WARNING: loader.c:398 load_dynamic_module: Error loading module ‘cdr_addon_mysql.so’: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/cdr_addon_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[2013-01-11 14:36:14] WARNING: loader.c:850 load_resource: Module ‘cdr_addon_mysql.so’ could not be loaded.
I do not know if this is the cause.
when i do:
freepbx-test*CLI> module load cdr_addon_mysql.so
Unable to load module cdr_addon_mysql.so
Command ‘module load cdr_addon_mysql.so’ failed
I am confused if this is whats causing me not to see the NEW CDRs but i can see the old ones from the system i restored off.