CDR Report

I installed Freepbx 2.5.2 with the full asterisk 1.5 distribution image and evething is working fine. Excluding the CDR.

Also we want the CLI string at the com port for the our CRM.

I am quite new in asterisk. please help me.

Satish Ojha

Everything perfect but CDR REPORT,

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE WRITE A STEP BY STEP WAY TO REINSTALL THE MODULES FOR CDR OR A REPAIR GUIDE.

THANKS I BEEN TRING THIS FOR MANYYY DAYS

http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx/users/i-have-installed-asterisknow-with-frreepbx-2-5

On October 24th, 2009 mwilson75 (tadpole) said:

I woke up with the same problem after doing an experimental install of AsteriskNOW on a flash drive.

Apparently not all of the Asterisk Addons are installed with NOW. 1st you need to install the mysql addon:

Login to your asterisk server as root and type yum install asterisk-addons-mysql. Select Y when it asks for installation.

Then you need to change the permissions on the folder where the recordings are stored:

“the permissions on the /var/spool/asterisk/monitor were set incorrectly. Set it as follows (same as the voicemail directory):”

They should read “drwxrwxr-x 2 asterisk asterisk 4096 Nov 26 01:06 monitor” in ls -l

chmod 775 /var/spool/asterisk/monitor

And finally, Apache runs under the apache ID in NOW instead of the asterisk ID so you need to change the owner of the PHP “session” folder to apache:

chown -R apache:apache /var/lib/php/session

That fixed recordings and reports for me.

Last step reboot

You may have to use apt-get install or some other installer to get the missing asterisk-addons-mysql depending on which Linux Flavor you are using.

For future questions always include the version of Linux on your system. The answer for Ubuntu could be completely different than the answer for Centos or Suse.