CDR dst field always displays "s"

Does anyone know how I can cause the cdr to populate with the dialed number (agent extension on an inbound call and dialed number on an outbound call)?

I am currently using the originate command in the AMI to generate a call.

action: originate
context: from-internal
channel: local/200
exten: 9(number to dial)
callerid: 200
priority: 1
timeout: 30000

Currently, the CDR output only contains an “s” in the dst field:

(outbound)
"",“200”,“s”,“macro-dial-one”,…

(inbound)
"","(caller id)",“s”,“macro-dial-one”,…

Thanks in advance.

These are the documented AMI cdr events you can manipulate

Event: Cdr
AccountCode:
Source:
Destination:
DestinationContext:
CallerID:
Channel:
DestinationChannel:
LastApplication:
LastData:
StartTime:
AnswerTime:
EndTime:
Duration:
BillableSeconds:
Disposition:
AMAFlags:
UniqueID:
UserField:

Knock yourself out :wink:

(underlying documentation perhaps

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+12+CDR+Specification
and
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/AMI+v2+Specification

note the line:-

Any of the values may be accessed using the CDR function. Any value that is read/write may be modified using this same function. CDR field values cannot be modified once the CDR is finalized.
)

Thank you for your response.

My access to code is limited. So, I can’t depend on being able to do anything outside of changing configurations in FreePBX or options specifically available in the originate command.

Then with respect, until you ‘up your game’ you are limited to what you can do. That also goes to what the ‘originate’ command does, but be aware that is not AMI as I thought you said you where using.

In a previous version of FreePBX/Asterisk that we are currently using for this application, we see the CDR dst field output as expected with no apparent manipulation through the AMI in source code. Nor do we see any custom extensions to handle CDR output outside of what FreePBX inserts. I am trying to get the two systems to output CDR data the same way.

So, I am left wondering if the handling of cdr output has changed between versions. But, I have not been able to find anything describing any such changes.