Can't upgrade modules

Hey All,

I’m having an issue when trying to update modules. When I go through the admin panel, I get this error:

Warning: Cannot connect to online repository(s) Online modules are not available.

From the linux console, I’m able to ping both sites without issue. And if I try a yum update, I get errors as well.

PYCURL ERROR 7 - “Failed to connect to (can’t insert links) port 80: Connection timed out”

I’ve checked my DNS, turned off ipv6. Just really not sure what could be causing the issues. Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Try upgrading from the command line.

“fwconsole ma --help” will show options. From there you can see which modules can be upgraded and upgrade individual ones or all at once. “fwconsole reload” can be used once the modules are upgraded.

1 Like

^ this. It works for me when the GUI won’t work.

Hi All,

Sorry for the late reply. Doing things from the console doesn’t work. It tries to get the modules but fails.

I’m able to generate a list of upgrades from the console, but when it comes to downloading them, it seems to just hang. I get this error too:

The following error(s) occured:

If I do a wget, it resolves the address, and then just hangs.

Any thoughts?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.