Can't Transfer Voicemails or Blind Transfer

For some reason I can’t get any voicemails to go from one user to another. There is an option to forward a message to another mailbox when checking voicemail but when going through the steps it doesn’t transfer. We press option 8 to transfer the message then all it says is “Saved”. The voicemail never transfers to the other mailbox and the call is disconnected.
Also we can’t use the blind transfer soft key on the Polycom phones. If you press ## then the extension blind transfer works but if you press transfer then blind then the extension all it does is disconnect the call from the phone that is transfering then leave the person who is getting transfered in limbo. the transfer doesn’t go anywhere. I am fairly new with freepbx and asterisk and I am just at a loss for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any more info you need I can get to you.

Sorry I just read the first post. I am using PBX in a Flash bronze ditro version

Asterisk = ONLINE | Dahdi = ONLINE | MySQL = ONLINE │
│ SSH = ONLINE | Apache = ONLINE | Iptables = OFFLINE │
│ Fail2ban = OFFLINE | Internet = OFFLINE | Ip6Tables = ONLINE │
│ BlueTooth = ONLINE | Hidd = ONLINE | NTPD = OFFLINE │
│ SendMail = ONLINE | Samba = OFFLINE | Webmin = ONLINE │
│ Ethernet0 = ONLINE | Ethernet1 = ONLINE | Wlan0 = N/A │
│ │
│ PBX in a Flash Version = 1.7.5.5 │
│ FreePBX Version = 2.8.0.4 │
│ Running Asterisk Version = Asterisk 1.6.2.15 │
│ Asterisk Source Version = 1.6.2.15 │
│ Dahdi Source Version = 2.4.0+2.4.0 │
│ Libpri Source Version = 1.4.11.5 │
│ Addons Source Version = 1.6.2.2 │
│ IP Address = 10.29.232.24 on eth0 │
│ Operating System = CentOS release 5.5 (Final) │
│ Kernel Version = 2.6.18-194.26.1.el5 - 32 Bit

That’s a fair question, but I don’t know because I don’t use PIAF. Better to ask on their forum. I see this on the nerdvittles.com blog:

“With PBX in a Flash, you simply type update-source and then update-fixes at the command prompt, and your system is brought current without missing a beat. The total server downtime is typically under 15 minutes!”

I’m not sure if they consider release-candidates as current, but if so, looks like that would do the trick. Again, I have no experience with PIAF, just trying to point in the right direction. Good luck.

Ok I am fairly new with Asterisk and FreePBX. Is there a step by step guid to upgrade this? I started with PBX in a Flash will I break anthing with that doing this? Thanks for your help in advance.

Upgrade to 1.6.2.16-rc1 (or later, whenever it comes out). Blind transfer bug in 1.6.2.15 Even if that’s not the source of all your problems, it is surely the source of some problem, and getting away from that bug would be a good first step.