Can't save IVR - click submit and get SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'ivr_ret' at row 1::

Aloha,

I am sure I am overlooking something simple, but I am not sure what. When I try to create a simple IVR to send calls to a ring group and click submit, I get “SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: ‘’ for column ‘ivr_ret’ at row 1::”

I’ve tried to uninstall and reinstall the module. The IVR is partially saved where I can call in, get the greetings and the time out recordings. But it doesn’t respond to the 1 key being pressed.

If I go back into the IVR settings, the key press option and the destinations are blank.

Screenshots and a text paste of the error is at https://justpaste.it/6gsqs

I have almost exactly the same config working without any issues. I am sure you must have done this, but do you have the Ring Group 600 defined? Everything else is almost identical to my settings except for the recorded messages. The only other thing to try may be to remove the first ivr entry and recreate it just to ensure that there are no hidden characters in this field.

You probably modified the 1st entry which is not recommended. try deleting and recreating the IVR.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.