Can't reload after upgrading modules

I’m using FreePBX 13.0.197.28

Using ADMIN > MODULE ADMIN

I just did a CHECK ONLINE and UGPRADE ALL.

Now the RELOAD fails with this message:

exit: 255
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function freepbx\modules\endpoint_apiapp() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php on line 1490
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Call to undefined function freepbx\modules\endpoint_apiapp() in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php on line 1490
Stack trace:
  1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php:1490

Any idea what’s going on and how I can fix this?

Hi ! Are you using Restapps?
If not, just remove the directory and reinstall.

rm -rf /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps && fwconsole ma downloadinstall restapps && fwconsole reload

I tried that and I get this result

No repos specified, using: [standard,extended,unsupported,commercial] from last GUI settings

Starting restapps download..
Processing restapps
Verifying local module download...Verified
Extracting...Done
Module restapps successfully downloaded
Detected Missing Dependency of: endpoint 13.0.130
Found local Dependency of: endpoint 13.0.135
Installing Missing Dependency of: endpoint 13.0.130
Checking database tables...Done
Migrating tables as required...Done
Checking Settings and Defaults...Done

[Whoops\Exception\ErrorException]                                                  
  file_put_contents(/tftpboot/aastra.cfg): failed to open stream: Permission denied  

ma [-f|--force] [-d|--debug] [--edge] [--color] [--skipchown] [-e|--autoenable] [--skipdisabled] [--snapshot SNAPSHOT] [--format FORMAT] [-R|--repo REPO] [-t|--tag TAG] [--] [<args>]...

I did a fwconsole chown to see if it was a permission issue but I get the same result.

/tftpboot/aastra.cfg

is owned by asterisk:asterisk

Who owns /tftpboot ?

Asterisk for user and group!

Well well well!

I played with the permissions a little bit and now everything’s back to normal!!

Except that in the GUI I get a critical error:

The following commands failed with the listed error
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin listonline &gt; /dev/null 2&gt;&amp;1 (1)

I’m not sure what this is about

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.