I know i’m going to feel like an idiot once i figure out whats going on here.
We have freepbx running ok with 20 or so extensions using linksys ip phones.
I have added a new extension the same way i’ve always done it and for some reason this new extension will not receive calls.
I can call out no problem, but when I dial the extension from another phone it says “your call cannot be completed as dialed, please check the number and dial again”
I have setup a device that can be logged into using *11 and it allows the extension to login no problem but still will not allow calls to come through, even if I assign the extension to a device it still does not work.
I’m obviously missing something, but i’ve compared settings on other phones, even replaced the phone incase something was wrong with the phone but i’m totally at a loss.