Can't open the freepbx in host browser - freepbx full ISO distro

HI Team,

I have installed the Freepbx destro ISO in Virtualbox configured in windows 7 machine. I am a home user with a laptop not connected to lan or any networks.
My laptop is connected to a datacard to get the internet connection.

1. I am not able to access the freepbx from host(windows 7) browser. With out this i cannot move forward.

2. I cannot access the internet from guest os (freepbx destro)

Since i am new to networks and freepbx. I cannot able to trace the issue. I have given the screen shot details of all adaptors and ip address configurations in the below given link. Please go thru it and provide a solution.

Thanks for your time and consideration

Magesh

Here’s what I’ve done and where I stand at the moment.

Created a fresh VM with freepbx destro, pretty much default all the way(default NAT configured). So far so good. I can able to do yum updates, it is confirmed that internet is connected.
Next I shut the vm down and added another adaptor (Host-only). Started the vm, conifgured eth1( vi /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1) and assigned an ip of 192.168.156.111, mask 255.255.255.0.

Configured eth1 is as follows

DEVICE=eth1
BOOTPROTO=none
ONBOOT=yes
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
IPADDR=192.168.156.111
USERCTL=no

I chose that IP address because when I check the adapters running on the host, the vbox adapter shows as this, and it seemed to make sense that the guest OS should have an ip on the same subnet.
Ethernet adapter VirtualBox Host-Only Network:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::9878:bcd3:f0ed:afde%20
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.156.1
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

After that I restarted the net services(service network restart) and re-tested. Succesfully i can able to open the freepbx link from host (windows 7) .The guest was able to ping the web, the host was able to ping the guest. This was a huge leap forward.

With Thanks,
Magesh