Can't install "customcontexts"

Just installed FreePBX Distro 1.8.1.3. which installs FreePBX 2.9.0.4. and CustomContexts won’t install. Help…

1. Following customcontexts doc I download the newest version I can find - 2.8.0rc1.1.tgz into the folder /var/www/html/admin/modules, untar & “chown -R asterisk:asterisk customcontexts” folder.

2. Next I run “Module Admin” and at the bottom of the list in the Third Party Addon Section is “Custom Contexts - Not Installed (locally available)”

3. choose ‘install’ and get the error message “Time Conditions module required and not present - abort” but “Time Conditions 2.9.0.6 is already installed”

Any ideas,

Thanks for your help ahead of time

Mike

You’re downloading a version which is not compatible with FreePBX 2.9. There are fundamental changes in the time conditions module between FreePBX 2.8 and 2.9 including a new “Call Flow” module.

To get the correct module: From the FreePBX modules menu, be sure you check the “Extended” check box click the “Check Online” button. You should see the Custom-Contexts 2.9.0.0 version which you can download and install there.

No manual download is required. Just use the module admin screen and you’ll be ready to configure and use Custom-Contexts!