Can't fwconsole reload - pm2 error?

The process "cd /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/node && mkdir -p /home/asterisk/.pm2 && mkdir -p /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/node/logs && export HOME=/home/asterisk && export PM2_HOME=/home/asterisk/.pm2 && export ASTLOGDIR=/var/log/asterisk && export ASTVARLIBDIR=/var/lib/asterisk && export PATH=$HOME/.node/bin:$P ATH && export NODE_PATH=$HOME/.node/lib/node_modules:$NODE_PATH && export MANPATH=$HOME/.node/share/man:$MANPATH && /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/node/node_modules/pm2/bin/pm2 jlist" exceeded the timeout of 60 seconds.

Anyone know what this means and how to fix?
Thanks!

EDIT: I tried fwconsole ma downloadinstall pm2 but didn’t help.

I’m slightly wondering if it’s because I’m on the edge track because:

I needed to update DPMA to resolve the certificate problem
Then that caused a bug with silent voicemails from visual voicemail
Then one of those recent patches introduced the bug that external calls to a ring group were not able to find an available extension…[thread here]
It’s the usual fun and games of one problem necessitating a fix which causes three further issues!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
So current problem is now after I’ve resolved the above issues by going onto the edge track I can’t fwconsole reload…

Did a fwconsole chown and that made it possible to fwconsole reload but restapps then didn’t start so did fwconsole start restapps and I think I’m cooking on gas again…

Just don’t know if I can revert back to the normal track yet!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.