Cant dial extensions

I am having a problem dialing some extensions. FPBX 2.9.0.12. Asterisk 1.6.2.13. Phones are Polycom 550.

When I dial some extensions with the phone off hook, some will not go through. For example, if I dial extension 100, it says “your call can not be completed as dialed.” If I dial 100 and press send, it goes through fine. I thought it may have something to do with the dial patterns, so I put in a XXX pattern and it didnt solve the problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Russ

The dialstring in your polycom config is not setup for three digit dialing.

When I try to dial 100, after I dial 10 it locks and says it can complete the call. Is that something I would fix in the provisioning files?

As area51 indicated it’s in the Polycom config. Since you did not tell us how you provisioned your phones it’s anyone’s guess as to how to update your dial plan.

If you dial on hook and then pick the receiver up (causing the Polycom to ignore the dial plan) you will find your call completes.

To complete this post, here is the solution:

sip
dialplan
digitmap dialplan.digitmap="[2-9]11|xxx|[0-1][2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxT" /
/dialplan
/sip

Thanks, guys, for the help! I would have never thought to look for a phone config problem.

Please note that I had to remove the < > around each line because the system would not display it for some reason - probably a html/php restriction.

You can post XML and HTML just use the bbcode code tag, see input format below text box.