Can't create paging group

I tried to edit my one paging group to not include a phone that was not connected. Now, I create a new paging group, submit, apply config, and when I check again it has disappeared. I’ve tried several different ways to set it up, including putting it back as I remember it was originally, but the group disappears.

Anyone have any ideas?

We have all Snom 300 phones, and FreePBX 13.0.190.2

Thanks,

Jon

I was hoping somebody had an idea how to troubleshoot this. When I create a paging group, it just disappears, with no error message. When I go back and look (after clicking submit and apply config) it is gone.

(I’m guessing maybe some other setting is causing it to be canceled.)

Thanks,

Jon

Nobody has any idea how to troubleshoot this? I’d really like to have the paging capability. This is a small system, with only 4 phones right now. When I enter the setup for a paging group, and click submit and apply, it just disappears.

Thanks,

Jon

It sounds like a PHP failure. Is this a “roll your own” or a “distro” system?

If RYO, you’re probably missing a function library. If a distro system, it’s probably something else.

Go into your PHP.ini file (probably in /etc, but use “find . -name php.ini” to make sure) and turn on all of the “display error on screen” settings.

Definitely a distro system. Although, something might have gotten mucked up when porting the setup from a previous install.

php.ini has a LOT of stuff in it. Where do the error logs come out? I couldn’t find the error log from php.

Thanks,

Jon