It seems that if I create any extensions using the Bulk Extension application, and then try to assign that extension to a device via OSS Endpoint Devices, OSS Endpoint Devices will throw a “Error Returned From Provisioner Library: No Line Data Defined!” even though it seems to create the device entry with the proper line data. If you try to edit that device however, the line data is missing. It then does not generate the config files for the device. If I manually create an extension I can add it without issue.
Steps to reproduce:
- Manually create an extension.
- Go to bulk extensions and export the extension list
- Delete the manually created extension
- Modify the exported extension list so that it only contains the previous extension, and set the action to add
- Bulk import the csv
- Attempt to assign the extension to a phone using OSS Endpoint Devices, will throw “No Line Data Defined!” error.