Can't apply config after power fail

One of our FreePBX Distro servers (14.0.13.15) had a hard reboot yesterday during a power fail. Now I can’t Apply Config, we get the following error:

exit: 1
Unable to continue. SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘asterisk.kvstore_FreePBX_Media’ already exists in >/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php on line 212
#0 [internal function]: PDO->query(‘CREATE TABLE IF…’)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php(212): call_user_func_array(‘parent::query’, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DB_Helper.class.php(128): FreePBX\Database->query(‘CREATE TABLE IF…’)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DB_Helper.class.php(55): FreePBX\DB_Helper::createTable(‘kvstore_FreePBX…’)
#4 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DB_Helper.class.php(155): FreePBX\DB_Helper::checkDatabase(Object(FreePBX\Media))
#5 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Media.class.php(80): FreePBX\DB_Helper->getConfig(‘mediamissingmes…’)
#6 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(77): FreePBX\Media->getSupportedHTML5Formats()
#7 {main}

I have tried a reboot and this hasn’t solved the problem.

Do I need to somehow repair the database?

Did you try repairing and restarting mysql?

Hi,
If I run mysqlcheck -r asterisk I get:

note : The storage engine for the table doesn’t support repair

Tried restarting mysql, same issue.

Thanks

OK, managed to sort this (I think).

Had to delete the database entirely and restore from a backup… thankfully I have daily backups configured!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.