Can't add Follow Me Widget inUCP

Good morning

I would like our users to be able to manage their Find Me/Follow Me settings from within UCP. The Follow Me widget is not available to add to the sidebar or dashboard. When in FreePBX, I go to Admin  User Management and edit a user or a group, select the UCP tab the Follow Me tab is missing. This was working for one user when the system was originally setup and I don’t know what changed. What do I need to install and/or configure to enable Follow Me widget so that our user can use this function?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Brenda

Is the FMFM module installed?

Thank you for your quick response. The Follow Me module is installed.

Brenda

I see the same thing, looks to be a bug in FMFM ver. 15.0.13. Please open a ticket at http://issues.freepbx.org/ with your findings.

Thanks for your help. I have opened a ticket.

Brenda

1 Like

Thanks for reporting an issue. We have fixed the issue and pushed to Findmefollow v15.0.14 EDGE release. Please give try and let us know if you face any further issue. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for your quick response. From initial testing, it looks like the problem has been resolved.

Brenda

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.