Cannot Access GUI

FreePBX/Asterisk 14

Just noticed that we cannot access our GUI. Calls appear to be processing; however, when I SSH into the box, I get the following error before reaching the command prompt.

Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Permission denied::SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Permission denied in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php on line 204
Stack trace:
  1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php:204
  2. die_freepbx() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:142
  3. PDOException->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:137
  4. PDO->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:137
  5. FreePBX\Database->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.c                                                                                                                               lass.php:69
  6. FreePBX->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:153
  7. require_once() /etc/freepbx.conf:9
  8. include_once() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:12

Any ideas on what is going on here and how to resolve it? Any guidance is extremely appreciated as we can no longer make changes to the system until this is fixed.

I don’t really understand these stack traces, but I would try:

fwconsole chown
fwconsole reload 

Still not? Maybe there’s a update in place.

Next? A reboot…

chown asterisk:asterisk /var/www/html/admin/libraries/*

Chown, reload, then finally a reboot got us back. IT looks like the SQL server was up the whole time, just a problem with the port FreePBX was using maybe? All good now, thanks all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.