Can standard queue login method be disabled?

I’m running FreePBX on top of Asterisk 1.8.12.0.

I’d prefer to have my agents login using a script that we’ve created, however, sometimes they forget to use the script and log directly into the queue using [queue-number]. Is there a way I could disable the [queue-number] option for logging into the queue? Or, can I redirect the standard login to our script?

Anyone?

What about putting a password in the normal queue login and keeping it secret, thus requiring the custom script to be run?

What about putting a password in the normal queue login and keeping it secret, thus requiring the custom script to be run?

Bill - thank you. I was so busy trying to think of a “technical” solution, that I overlooked the obvious practical solution. Much appreciated.

I think all of us sometimes tend to do that. How many times have we bought a laptop, specialized software, an 3G air card, etc. when the user really wanted a legal pad and a pencil!!!. But then, I don’t know how I could get along withour my Desktop Computer…Without the monitor, where would i stick my Post-It Notes!

Glad to be of help.

Bill