Can not reload freepbx nor restart the fwconsole nor reinstall modules

Hi, when i try to reload freepbx to save changes i have the following message:

In Process.php line 1335:

[Symfony\Component\Process\Exception\ProcessTimedOutException]
The process “runuser ‘asterisk’ -s ‘/bin/bash’ -c ‘cd /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/node && mkdir -p /home/aste
risk/.pm2 && mkdir -p /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/node/logs && export HOME=/home/asterisk && export PM2_HOME=
/home/asterisk/.pm2 && export ASTLOGDIR=/var/log/asterisk && export ASTVARLIBDIR=/var/lib/asterisk && export PATH
=$HOME/.node/bin:$PATH && export NODE_PATH=$HOME/.node/lib/node_modules:$NODE_PATH && export MANPATH=$HOME/.node/
share/man:$MANPATH && /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/node/node_modules/pm2/bin/pm2 jlist’” exceeded the timeout
of 60 seconds.

Exception trace:
() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/process/Process.php:1335
Symfony\Component\Process\Process->checkTimeout() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/process/Process.php:424
Symfony\Component\Process\Process->wait() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/process/Process.php:212
Symfony\Component\Process\Process->run() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/process/Process.php:238
Symfony\Component\Process\Process->mustRun() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/Pm2.class.php:371
FreePBX\modules\Pm2->runPM2Command() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/Pm2.class.php:332
FreePBX\modules\Pm2->listProcesses() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/Pm2.class.php:194
FreePBX\modules\Pm2->getStatus() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/Core.class.php:3717
FreePBX\modules\Core->preReloadFreepbx() at n/a:n/a
call_user_func_array() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:212
FreePBX\Hooks->processHooksByClassMethod() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:99
FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->reload() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:90
FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->execute() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:960
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:163

reload [–json] [–dry-run] [–skip-registry-checks] [–dont-reload-asterisk]

I tryed to restart the fwconsole and reinstall some modules with the same result, please help me.

Most of the command that it’s running doesn’t look like it would block for a long time. If I’m reading it correctly, I wonder if it’s the ‘/var/www/html/admin/modules/pm2/node/node_modules/pm2/bin/pm2 jlist’ part of it that’s blocking.

Matthew Fredrickson

Thank you for answer, what can i do in that case?

Unless someone else has any better ideas, probably the next spot is to open an issue on issues.freepbx.org

Hi…modules are the individual software components that make up FreePBX from core components like FreePBX Framework to applications like IVR, Zulu, etc. Each module has a proper display name (i.e. User Management) as well as a shorthand name (i.e. userman). Generally speaking you’ll see the display name in the Web GUI and the shorthand name is typically seen in some system messages and in the Linux command line.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@ndaniellq did you resolve this? have the same issue
thanks