Can not access to superfecta avec a new installtion of Freepx

Hi
I installed FreePBX on a Fedora10 following the documentation for installation on a Centos 5.1 which I found here.
I replaced asterisk 1.4 by 1.6
It works quit good.

After upgrading all modules, I installed manually Superfecta 2.2.3.
But when I click on the “CID Superfecta” button, it shows that it needs an additional login/password for “sysadmin-only” ?!
The administrator account, which I entered in FreePBX do not work.

When I canceled all the popup windows for asking the account, the CID Superfecta page shows me :

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.
Apache/2.2.14 (Fedora) Server at 172.31.254.101 Port 80

It seems that that .htaccess in the /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta folder restrict the access to the files.
When I delete it, it shows me :

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /admin/modules/superfecta/sources.php on this server.

IMO, the problem is in the .htaccess file. I compared the files between my 2. test PC on which I installed Elastix with Superfecta.
They have same entries.

What is wrong here ?!

How can I get it work ?
Please help me .

Thanks in advance

Hi I found a workaround :

I modified the in the .htaccess file in the /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta folder by entering following :

allow from all
    Satisfy Any

Now I have full access and it worked.

But it will not explain why I should do this !?

Mybe somebody can explain me… :slight_smile:

Thanks

hello…

i got the same problem as you. authentication required pop up menu.

when i check my /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta folder, there is no .htaccess file.

what should i do?
any ideas, please…