Can i do this with FreePBX

HI!

i wan to know if i can do this with free PBX

I Have 2 POTL (Plain Old Telephone Line)
the VOIP will be in my house only (not over the net)

[list] Caller ID
Flash (for the CALL WAITING)
Have a menu choice
if the phone is not answered send it to all phone station and/or to voice mail message
after a certain hour send it to only specified phone or directly to the voice mail
[/list:u]
the reason i want to do this is i have 4 kids and even if they have their own phone line it’s always a mess when the phone ring LOL!

p.s. if you ask why i don’t wanna go to the net with the VOIP is simply that for 40$ (canadian) i have 2 lines with all the services and 1000min/month long distance to Canada/USA it’s not expensive already

Thank’s
Cynterkym

Not at all … completely new to all this… but i’m good with computer and electronic LOL!

OK you may wish to “rollout” a small test bed

Do you plan on buy IP Phones? or using softphones???

$ 40.00 at http://vitelity.net would get you a inbound DID or two plus about 2000 mins

i don’t realy need a provider… my problem is more inside my home LOL! it’s getting crazy when a phone ring ! LOL! that why i was looking to find a small phone system or going with freePbx cause it’s almost like a small besiness with all the phone we need! LOL! people taking message and not delivering it LOL! and the ability to PAGE with the phone is a good idea too! LOL!

Caller ID… Yes
as long as you have it on the lines…

Flash (for the CALL WAITING) doubt it…

Have a menu choice …Yes you can setup the IRV

if the phone is not answered send it to all phone station and/or to voice mail message …sure …

after a certain hour send it to only specified phone or directly to the voice mail…yes with the time conditions…

You need a good PC and few hundred bucks in card / modules.

OH yea and some IP Phones / ATA’s for the four phones

Have you USED / TALKED over a system using POTS line and Asterisk???