Calls to a ring group are unable to be picked up

I was wondering if anyone had any insight into a weird intermittent issue my new deployment on .180 is having.
PBX Version: 13.0.197.28
PBX Distro: 10.13.66-7
Asterisk Version: 13.29.2

I have 3 DID’s in a hosted free pbx system. I have an old Toshiba PBX forewarding calls into my Free PBX server. They are ringing through to a ring group to Grandstream GXP2170’s. (Firmware Version 1.0.9.121)

Users report sporadic issues where the phone rings but is not able to be picked up. The phone rings like its outbound dialing when they pick up the receiver. The user is unable to answer the call or cancel the call for a solid 45sec.

I have sat in with them and have been unbale to catch the event live to watch the CLI.
I created a test lab that involves another of my hosted servers to forward calls to a test number/ring group and have been unable to replicate it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I can try/look at? I have users giving me a list of every time it happens so I can maybe see some colorations in CDR.

You will need a SIP trace.
Do you see these calls in CDR? If so, it might tell us something…

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/Providing+Great+Debug#ProvidingGreatDebug-AsteriskLogs-PartII

not sure that it’s a fix but why are you on distro version 13? isn’t that well past EOL?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.