Calls not comming through

Hello, Im new to the freepbx VoIP system, i recently started working at an ISP company with a VoIP System setup already. i have 2 VoIP systems running freepbx on centos linux. calls come in and go out on pbx A and is going to our clients as intended, however when one of our clients wants to call us on our office number which is setup on pbx B the calls won’t come through. We can receive calls from people that are not on our network(any other provider) any advice would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

I had a problem like this with calls ‘reflecting’ through my systems.

The problem I has was Firewall Interaction and I never did figure out a way to make that work.

As a quick-and-dirty solution (and as a way to tell the customer you are “improving support”) I’d add a new dial-out trunk and add it to their system. Route all calls to you through that provider and make it a backup outbound trunk (in case there’s a problem with your primary provider). This way. calls from them to you come in from PSTN-land, instead of trying to cobble together a single-use solution.

thank you. I tried and it worked.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.